Feature film | 2018
A couple lost in the woods stumbles across a mysterious cult who once harvested a strange, crimson, maple syrup with healing properties. Their intertwining lives lead to a confluence of events all triggered by the heroic act of one soldier in the revolutionary war over 200 years ago.
Short film | 2017
One town, sixty years without sunlight or rain, a tyrant who controls the only source of water for the people and a mysterious wanderer offering a bright side to it all.
- In an odd twist, the main theme for this film was actually what inspired the making of the film.
Viral Marketing | 2016 - 2017
Composed music for use in the marketing campaigns for the films:
- Baywatch (2017)
- 10 Cloverfield Lane (2016)
- The Arrival (2016)
Documentary | KCET | 2016
This documentary explores how the experience of war is transformed into a work of art.
- composed music for the hour long documentary
- including a song written for a drumline
TV-Series | KCET | 2016 -
Much of L.A.'s past is lost to history – but we can rediscover it in the region's archives.
- the opening theme, interstitials & closing credits
- Composed music for two documentary segments
Short Film | FUNSIZEHORROR | 2016
Creating The creatures of Oscars Hotel
WEB-Series | Jim Henson Company | 2015
A six-part documentary series that follows Jim Henson’s Creature Shop as they create creatures for the series Oscar’s Hotel.
- Created unique music for each episode in a variety of styles.
Short film | EffinFunny | 2015
"Most mornings start with singing out the window to sunflowers and birds... until it doesn't."
- Wrote a musical number for the opening moments
- Scored the film
Half Cut Tea
WEB-Series | HCT.MEDIA | 2013-2014
Half Cut Tea is a web series dedicated to the understanding and exploration of artists through short documentary videos.
- Created unique music for each of the series' 20 episodes.